Home > Field Hosting Associate
Field Hosting Associate
Chief Operating Officer
Our field hosting associate will report directly to the chief operating officer. The field hosting associates are the first line of contact with the host, whose job is to find and signup qualified house owners, property managers, and rentals as hosts on keymait. The successful candidate will have some experience in tech marketing. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal relationship skills are essential to success in this role. In addition, the ideal candidate will have superior customer service skills, a thirst for growth, and respect for privacy and honesty.
Keymait is a tech startup company that operates a peer-to-peer short-term lodging marketplace that enables people to list, find, and book vetted private short-let apartments and homes primarily for vacation, tourism, or business activities across major cities in Nigeria—founded and incorporated in Nigeria and the United states as a C-Corp in 2021.
1. Promotes and informs prospective hosts about keymait products and services.
2. Find and register new hosts.
3. Assist new hosts with the registration and screening procedure.
4. Help new hosts gather and provide the necessary documentation.
5. Follow up with hosts on a regular basis from sign-up, listing, and completion of their first hosting.
1. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively.
2. Experience in marketing
3. Experience working in startup companies.
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.