Keymait and our third-party service providers utilize tracking tools to collect usage and demographic information about your interaction with the Keymait platform over time and across different sites and channels. Two common tracking tools that we utilize are browser cookies and tracking pixels. Browser cookies are your browser storing a small text file on your device, while tracking pixels are single pixel images which may be placed in the code of a website or email. You may be able to configure your browser to limit or block cookies or other tracking methods.
There are two types of cookies those that are session cookies which expire and are erased when your website session ends and those that are persistent and remain on your device after a browser session ends and can be referenced by Keymait the next time you visit our website.
Keymait platform use tracking tools including cookies to:
- Enable the use and access to the Keymait platform, Keymait accounts and payment processing services,
- Understand and improve usage by new and return visitors in aggregate so that we can understand how our users are interacting with the Keymait platform to allow us to be able to constantly improve Keymait.
- To recognize your browser and device combination as a new user and to remember your previously set preferences and present relevant content and tailor your experience
- To seamlessly transition you across different parts of the Keymait platform for ease of use and performance enhancing purposes,
- To track your reservations made on our partner travel providers websites,
- To track and analyze the performance and operations of our systems, our marketing programs and the systems of our third-party partners including travel providers,
- To detect and prevent fraud as well to investigate any occurrence of fraud,
- To offer you the helpful and personalized customer support,
- To enforce legal agreements that govern the use of the Keymait platform, and
- To display targeted ads on the keymait platform and third-party platforms through third party advertising providers. Targeted ads may be based on a combination of info that you provide or your interactions on the Keymait platform or third-party platforms. To better understand how ads are targeted and how you can opt-out of targeted advertising you can reference youronlinechoices.eu and aboutads.info/choices.
Keymait may also allow certain partners to use these technologies on the Keymait platform. These partners place these technologies to help us better understand how you use the Keymait platform, including the third-party channels you arrive from, promote, and advertise Keymait service on the Keymait platform and third-party websites, detect and prevent fraud, collect information on your use of the Keymait platform, other sites, or ads you interacted with.
Third parties may use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they hope to be most relevant to you on Keymait platform and other websites. The targeting and advertising cookies Keymait use include Google and other advertising networks. For information and how you can opt out you can review Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page, or to customize your Google settings including Analytics, display ads and the like you can review Google Ads Settings. None of the links provided above are controlled by Keymait we are not responsible for the accuracy or effectiveness of these tools.
Browsers generally accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to decline cookies and erase previous ones. Some cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the Keymait platform and declining those cookies may prevent some parts of Keymait from working as intended.